Meteorite Ring With Real Piece of The Moon
Meteorite Ring With a Real Piece of The Moon
Have You Ever Promised Moon and Stars?
Real piece of the Moon, inlaid in a 18k
women's white gold ring and six diamonds
- Piece of the moon:
- Size: 8 x 4 mm (0.3 x 0.15 inch)
- Carat: 0.57
- Cut from the meteorite, weighing only 33.72g, named Dhofar 461 which was found on Earth in a desert in the desert of Oman in April 2000.
- Lunar origin of the meteorite Dhofar 461, from which this piece was cut, was proved by the researchers Paul Warren and A. Rubin from UCLA (Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, University of California, Los Angeles, USA). Scientific analysis has revealed this meteorite to be a piece of the moon ejected into space by asteroid impact.
- Shape: round diamonds
- Carat (total): 0.21
- Colors: G-H
- Certificate of Authenticity:
- As members of the "Meteoritical Society" we guarantee the authenticity